INDUSTRIES > Retirement & Aged Care > Independent Retirement Living
The solutions for Independent Retirement Living properties start with traditional gated estate Residential designs. Layers of “transparent to the Resident” technologies are applied to provide a level of care without the Resident feeling they are dependent on others, ensuring the feeling of being responsibly independent.
Example of such technologies are:
- Phone/Mobile connected Nurse Call systems which connect to an onsite care person, or an external monitoring centre.
- Smart door locks (similar to Hotel Doors) so that care Staff can gain access to the property without the security risk of having everyone carry a master key.
- NDIS funded disability assisted / automated technologies.
- Common Area call systems for additional peace of mind.
- In house TV information channels for “whats-on” event information.
- In supported living communities, we have also had systems which allow the Residents’ phone to be transferred to a room in an associated RAC if additional care is required determined period of time.
- Aging-in-place systems to facilitate a Resident being able to remain in independent for longer.
- Allity Aged Care – Technology Branding
- Allity Independent Living – Camberwell Green (Vic)
- Allity Independent Living – Claremont Terrace (Vic)
- Allity Independent Living – Templestowe Manor (Vic)
- AVEO Group – Technology Peer Review
- AVEO Group – Mountain View (NSW)
- BallyCara Retirement – Amicus Apartments (Qld)
- BallyCara Retirement – Technology Branding (Qld)
- Montefiore – M by Montefiore (NSW)
- Sundale Care – Coolum Waters (Qld)
- Sundale Care – Palmwoods Estates (Qld)
- Sundale Care – Rotary (Qld)
- TriCare – Technology Branding
- Casuarina Beach – Resort Technology (NSW)
- Hamilton Island – Resort and Residential Technology (Qld)
- Pacific Bay Developments – Coffs Harbour (NSW)
- Sanctuary Cove – Gold Coast (Qld)
- Sea Pearl – Mooloolaba (Qld)
- The Glades – Golf Course, Spa and Estate (Qld)
- The Ridge on Binna Burra (Qld)
EXTENSIVE PROJECT EXPERIENCE WHERE WE HAVE DELIVERED EXPERTISE
SOME KIND WORDS FROM OUR VALUED CLIENTS
“DAVD’s passion, diligence, knowledge and experience meant they were able to not only provide guidance to us as the Client but also collaborate effectively with the principal contractor and subcontractors. Their customer service was outstanding and their commitment to achieving the best total solution pivotal to the success of our technology strategy.”
“DAVD’s knowledge and experience designing and integrating complex aged care systems is second to none. DAVD’s collaborative approach with technology subcontractors and their ability to relate to project stakeholders from inception through handover has been an important factor in the successful completion of our projects.”
General Manager – Design & Implementation